- Bringing together an institutional space and customer paths on a unified platform
- Offering accessible, simple and personalized paths to each of our clients
- Deploying a fluid and pleasant brand experience.
- Close collaboration with the technical partner to exploit the full potential of Ibexa DXP
- Migration from eZ Publish
- Design and deploy the redesign of the cnp.fr site in several stages
- Integrate the redesign of the CNP Assurances brand
- Develop coherent and compliant customer paths for individual policyholders.
- Migration to Ibexa DXP enabled technological and functional gains for the development teams and product management
- Page Builder brings a lot of flexibility, autonomy and creativity to adapt or improve content quickly
- Positive impact in terms of UX and brand expression
- Ability to automate the creation of landing pages and microsites.
Fluid navigation, greater management agility
A leading player in the French personal insurance market, CNP Assurances is an international group operational in 19 countries in Europe and Latin America, with a strong presence in Brazil, its second largest market.
As an insurer, co-insurer and reinsurer, CNP Assurances designs innovative personal protection and savings/ retirement solutions that are distributed by multiple partners in accordance with its B2B2Cintermediary business model.
The group has more than 36 million provident and protection policyholders worldwide and more than 12 million savings and/or retirement policyholders, and generated net income of €1,350 million in 2020.
CNP Assurances, historically one of the major insurers in France and Europe, must offer a site that is deeply user-centric to meet the expectations of all its audiences: individuals, professionals, partners orinstitutions.
The implementation of Ibexa Digital Platform (DXP) was the starting point for the realization of projects with challenges as diverse as the overhaul of customer journeys and the integration of the CNP Assurances brand identity.