This is a great opportunity for an experienced and high-quality Pre-Sales Professional to join a company at the forefront of the B2B Digital Transformation (CMS/DXP) sector as a Solution Architect (m/f/d). The location for the position is Paris, France.
You will help Ibexa prospect customers see their technical ambitions and challenges being resourcefully meet by Ibexa’s products, services, and partners. By helping sales organization on pre-sales to win larger clients and up sales. Position will give you plenty of opportunities to grow, attend trainings & conferences, engage, and build relationship with Ibexa partners.
- Identifies and understands customer needs and interpret customer’s requirements to define the most suitable solution for them.
- Builds strong and positive relationships with customers and partners at various levels.
- Helps to communicate customer needs and priorities internally.
- Provides insight across all areas of a customer project, from organization, architecture, development to operation.
- Provides pre-sale activities including participation in technically oriented meetings.
- Co-operates with customers/partners remotely and on location.
- Helps to provide professional and extensive technical answers on Tenders, RFP’s (“Request for Proposal”), RFI’s (“Request for Information”) and ITT’s for Information Technology and Training Services.
- Develops pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on Ibexa products for customer and partner audiences.
- Designs solution and an architectural concept that conveys a proposed Ibexa solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors.
- Develop POC’s (“Proof of Concept”) to reflect customers business requirements & run product demos for end clients/partners.
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills.
- Excellent French verbal and written language skills
- Good prospect customer relations & presentation skills.
- Ability to easily understand customer problems, what they want to accomplish, & why.
- High standard of work ethic.
- Focus on results and outcomes, used to occasional fast paced work environments.
- Experience with agile principles and projects.
- Working knowledge of Ibexa DXP and/or eZ Platform and/or eZ Publish, Symfony framework
- Practical knowledge of application integration (patterns, tools).
- Knowledge of web application architecture, Software Engineering principles, practices & tools.
- Experience with building and communicating with remote APIs such as RESTful and GraphQL.
- Prior experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL and Linux command line
- Revision control source code repositories (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
- Insight into data center management, Cloud and/or Virtualization, PaaS technologies
- Knowledge about search engines such as Solr and Elasticsearch is a plus
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
- Remote or hybrid work is possible
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources.